Bus and other public vehicles
Travelers should always keep in mind: –
01. Line up and disembark the vehicle at the designated stop.
02. Do not stand holding the railing in the bus.
03. Do not rush to catch the bus.
04. Do not climb in the moving bus.
05. Do not travel by standing in the foot of the bus.
06. Do not remove any part of your body outside the bus.
07. If the driver / operator of the bus is not following the road safety rules, inform the nearest police station or the police officer present.
Pages: 1 2