Rules of walking on the road
- Use the pavement while walking.
- Where there is no footpath, walk on the right side of the road so that you can easily see the vehicles coming from the front.
- Never walk on the road in groups.
- Whenever crossing the road, do it with zebra crossing. Zebra crossing is constructed with a view to facilitate road crossing for pedestrians at each intersection / tiraha and route confluence sites. These white stripes run parallel to the road.
- If you are crossing the road and there is no crossing, there is also no police man pointing. In this case, select a place from where you can easily see the traffic on the right and left. After this, first look to the right and after looking left, make sure that the road is empty. Then cross the road while looking at half the road right and half looking left.